Nineteenth-century mansion, in Modica, in the countryside, a UNESCO heritage town. A spectacular sea view.
The property for sale consists of a central body, located within the private 7000 square meters park. On two levels: 530 square meters each.
The ground floor consists of 12 rooms with bathrooms.
The access to the house takes place from the monumental portico; the vestibular hall disengages the floor and allows access to the main floor through the double-pitch staircase, in pitchstone.
Large windows with colored glass.
The first floor consists of 10 rooms, 4 bathrooms, a large kitchen and a panoramic terrace that enjoys the view of the sea, the extreme Sicily.
The construction is built in the mid-800; the elegant attached Chapel was built in 1925.
On the external courtyard, sides there are 130 square meters rural buildings, and 200 square meters of the Chapel and other buildings.
Beyond the private park, five land hectares surround the property.